The Local Programs Development Office provides reimbursements to local agencies upon receiving a request for reimbursement for eligible project expenses. At the time of submittal of the Initiation Packet (Form 3-1 in the Local Government Guidelines Manual) to the TDOT Local Programs Development Office, the local government must submit documentation (the DUNS and Authorized Signature Form found in Form 3-1) from an appropriate fiscal officer. These forms are required for all Local Programs projects reimbursements. Reimbursement requests must be submitted at least quarterly, if not monthly to LPD.Invoices@tn.gov.
Mandatory Cover Pages
The forms below are mandatory, and reimbursement requests sent in without them will be returned. These forms can also be found on the Forms and Documents webpage in the Chapter 9 section:
- Form 9-1: Authorized Signatures Microsoft Word
- Form 9-2: Local Government Invoice for Preliminary Engineering (NEPA) (Excel)
- Form 9-3: Local Government Invoice for Design (Excel)
- Form 9-4: Local Government Invoice for Right-of-Way (Excel)
- Form 9-5: Local Government Construction Invoice (Excel)
LPDO Money Tracker (tool used by LPDO to track money obligated on project)
For further guidance, refer to Chapter 9 of the LGG Manual. (pdf)
For questions, please contact Matt Burcham at Matt.Burcham@tn.gov.