News and HighlightsRevised: September 6, 2022
(More Coming Soon...)
- Tennessee News
- National News
- Southwest Region ADA Center - Southwest ADA Center
- Disability Case Law - Explore legal and policy developments and news relevant to civil rights protections and the impact of court decisions in the Southeast Region and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- United States Access Board - federal agency that promotes equality for people with disabilities through leadership in accessible design and the development of accessibility guidelines and standards for the built environment, transportation, communication, medical diagnostic equipment, and information technology.
- USDOJ - Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- ADA National Network - Information, guidance, and training on the ADA.
- Great Plains ADA Center - Resource for technical assistance, information, and training on the ADA.
- Web Accessibility Guidance - Resources put out by the U.S. Department of Justice.
- FTA Circular 4710.1 - Provides guidance to recipients and subrecipients of FTA financial assistance to carry out necessary ADA provisions.
- FHWA Guidance - Provides resources for designing accessible rights of way for states and subrecipients.
- FAA Guidance - Resources for airport accessibility complaints and ADA laws and regulations relating to airports.
- TDOT Makes Accessibility Improvements at Tennessee Rest Areas and Welcome Centers - The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) is installing the first power adult-size changing table at the Interstate 75 Welcome Center in Hamilton County.
This Page Last Updated: September 6, 2022 at 8:11 AM