Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security To Host Hiring Event
TENNESSEE- The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security will host a rapid hiring event to fill interim Driver License Examiner positions in metropolitan areas across the state.
The hiring event will take place October 22 and 23, 2019 at the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security Training Center’s Annex and Gymnasium Building at 283 Stewarts Ferry Pike, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214.
Applicants should bring with them the following:
- Photo ID (driver license or identification card)
- Completed State application obtained at: State of TN Application
- If you are a veteran and wish to claim Veteran preference, please bring a copy of your DD214, member 4 copy.
- Please make copies of your application and DD214. A copy machine will not be available at the interview site.
- Resumes are optional but may be attached with completed State application.
To qualify for this position, applicants must:
- Possess a High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Pass a fingerprint background check
- Possess a valid driver license
For more information, visit tn.gov/safety/employment. To register, visit the event page and select a date and time from the drop-down menu. Registration will close Sunday, October 20, at 11:59 p.m.
The State of Tennessee is an equal opportunity employer. If you need an accommodation, please email HR.Safety@tn.gov at least 24 hours prior to your arrival with subject line of "DL Rapid Hire Event Request".
The Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security’s mission is to serve, secure, and protect the people of Tennessee.