Skip to Main Content

Tennesseans 16+: Now Eligible for a COVID-19 Vaccine
Department of Revenue COVID-19 Updates
Marketplace Sellers, Marketplace Facilitators & Out-of-State Dealers
Revenue Extends Certain Tax Filing Deadlines. Click here for more information.

Registration and Licensing

Registration for the alcoholic beverage taxes is now available using the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP).

If you cannot register online using TNTAP, please complete the Application for Registration

Mail your completed registration form to:

Tennessee Department of Revenue
Andrew Jackson Building
500 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN  37242

Every alcoholic beverage manufacturer, wholesaler, and retailer must be licensed in Tennessee before conducting business.  Licenses are obtained through the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission.