- Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development - Visit Economic and Community Development's website to find information on How to Start a Business and available tax incentives offered by the state of Tennessee.
- Tennessee Secretary of State - The Secretary of State's online business services offers information on how to form or register a new business, search business name availability, file an annual report and more.
- Governor's Office of Diversity Business Enterprise (Go-DBE) - The Governor's Office of Diversity Business Enterprise (Go-DBE) is the central point of contact to attract and assist minority owned, women owned, service-disabled veteran owned and small business enterprises interested in competing in State of Tennessee procurement and contracting activities.
- Tennessee Department of Finance and Administration - Finance and Administration's website provides a monthly analysis of Tennessee revenue collections.
- Mercury Product Disposal Control Act (Department of Environment and Conservation) - The Department of Revenue is required by statute to provide a link to the Mercury Product Disposal Control Act. For more information, please visit the Department of Environment and Conservation.