Agricultural Sales Tax Exemption Expands Starting January 1Farmers can buy even more equipment to do their jobs tax-free. Read more here.
Find Tennessee Code, important notices, legislative summaries, tax rulings, collection summaries, tax forms and more here.
Find more information about how to register a business, tax incentives, educational videos and tax compliance.
Taxpayer Education & Outreach
Find information on tax workshops, speakers bureau, rural community outreach and university seminars.
News & Events
- 3/28/2023 - Tax Webinar: Business Tax for Tennessee Contractors
- 4/18/2023 - Franchise & Excise Tax Due Date - Annual filers, with Fiscal YE 12/31/2022
- 4/18/2023 - Business Tax Due Date - Annual filers, with Fiscal YE 12/31/2022
- 4/20/2023 - Sales & Use Tax Due Date - Quarterly filers, Period 1/1/2023-3/31/2023
- 4/20/2023 - Sales and Use Tax Due Date - Monthly filers, Period 3/1/2023-3/31/2023
- 4/25/2023 - Tax Webinar: State Tax Compliance and the Collections Process