The Department of Revenue now offers free monthly tax webinars to the public.
These live virtual events will offer tax practitioners, attorneys, accountants, and others with an opportunity to learn more in depth about a tax topic and ask questions.
Registration for the November 24, 2020 tax webinar is now available.
Franchise & Excise Tax: Exemptions
- Asset-Backed Securitization
- Facilities Owned by the Armed Forces
- State & Federal Credit Unions
- TN Investco Entities
- Qualified Low-Income Community Structures
- Tennessee Historic Property Preservation
- 12/29/2020 - Tax Webinar: Franchise & Excise Tax Exemptions, Part 2
- 1/26/2021 - Tax Webinar: Finding the Information You Need
- 2/23/2021 - Tax Webinar: Sales & Use Tax Exemptions, Part 1
- 4/27/2021 - Tax Webinar: Sales & Use Tax Exemptions, Part 2
- 5/25/2021 - Tax Webinar: Sales & Use Tax Exemptions, Part 3
Webinar Video Library
You can view videos from prior webinars by clicking on the subject below. Click on the title to download the video documentation.