The Department of Revenue offers free monthly tax webinars to the public.
These live virtual events offer tax practitioners, attorneys, accountants, and others an opportunity to learn more in depth about a tax topic and ask questions.
Tax Webinar: Business Tax for Contractors
When: March 28, 2023
Time: 9:00 a.m., Central Time
Description: Join us for a discussion about business tax and licensing for in-state and out-out-state contractors in Tennessee. We will cover licensing, reporting and filing requirements, subcontractor deductions, frequently asked questions and more!
- 3/28/2023 - Tax Webinar: Business Tax for Tennessee Contractors
- 4/25/2023 - Tax Webinar: State Tax Compliance and the Collections Process
- 5/30/2023 - Tax Webinar: Tennessee Tax Exemptions for Non-Profit Organizations
- 6/27/2023 - Tax Webinar: State Tax Issues for Tennessee's Hospitality Industry
- 7/25/2023 - Tax Webinar: 2023 Legislative Updates
Continuing Professional Education (CPE Hours)
Professionals needing continuing professional education (CPE) credit for attending or viewing or webinars should follow the process below:
- Live webinars – Sign up for a webinar and attend the presentation live. Please indicate on your registration that you need CPE credit. Once you finish the live webinar, take the survey that follows and request the credit for the class.
- Recorded webinars – View a recording of any available webinar in the library below. Then, complete this form to certify your participation.
A certificate of completion will be emailed to the email address you indicated within the next five business days.
Webinar Video Library
Information presented in past webinar recordings is current as of the date of the recording and may not reflect legislative and other subsequent changes. For the most up-to-date information, please refer to our published tax manuals and Revenue Help articles. Additionally, you can find legislative summaries by year/tax type here.