Tennessee Health Disparity Task Force
* To join the Tennessee Health Disparities Task Force, see below.*
1. Please complete this survey.
2. Email Elizabeth.Hart@tn.gov to receive the meeting invitations.
As we continue to work to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Tennessee, we recognize the disproportionate impact this virus and other health and social inequalities has on communities of color. The Tennessee Department of Health's Division of Health Disparities Elimination launched the Tennessee Health Disparities Task Force to address disparities which were highlighted during the pandemic.
The task force examines existing data, monitors trends and listens to those living, working and serving in both minority and vulnerable communities to generate responsive solutions and policies to reduce these disparities. Members of the task force include individuals from community and faith-based organizations, academia, health care providers and public health officials.
Task Force Meeting Information
Meetings are held Thursdays, 1:00 - 2:00 P.M. CT.
- 1st Thursday of the Month: Chronic Disease Priority
- 2nd Thursday of the Month: Mental Health Priority
- 3rd Thursday of the Month: Environmental Health/Infectious Disease Priority
- 4th Thursday of the Month: Full Membership Monthly Meeting