Report TennCare Fraud
Complete the Report TennCare Fraud form.
To report TennCare recipient fraud or abuse, you may use any of the following methods:
- Call the Fraud Toll Free Hotline at 1-800-433-3982. You may also call the Office of Inspector General’s main telephone at 615-687-7200 to be transferred to a Hotline staff member.
- E-Mail us directly at TennCare.Fraud@tn.gov
- Download and complete the “Report Recipient Fraud” form below and e-mail the attachment to TennCare.Fraud@tn.gov
- Print and fax the applicable downloadable form below to 615-256-3852.
Note: Anyone desiring to file a fraud complaint may remain anonymous, except in cases where the person reporting wants to qualify for the Cash for Tips reward. Only information submitted by telephone is eligible for a reward. To see the complete Rules for the Cash for Tips Incentive Program, click on the “Documents and Publications” link on the left side menu.
To report TennCare provider fraud or abuse, you may use any of the following methods:
- Call the Toll-Free TennCare Provider Fraud Hotline at 1-833-687-9611
- Email TennCare Program Integrity at ProgramIntegrity.TennCare@tn.gov
- Complete the “Report Provider Fraud” form https://stateoftennessee.formstack.com/forms/tenncare_provider_fraud_report
- Mail your written complaint to:
Division of TennCare
Attn: Program Integrity Tip Department
310 Great Circle Road
Nashville, TN 37243
- Call the TBI Medicaid Fraud Control Division Toll Free Hotline at 1-800-433-5454.
- TBI MFCD website: https://www.tn.gov/tbi/divisions/medicaid-fraud-control-division.html
- E-Mail the TBI MFCD at TBI.MedicaidFraudTips@tn.gov directly.
- MFCD Address:
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
Medicaid Fraud Control Division
901 R.S. Gass Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37216