December 6, 2023
Public Meeting: Information Systems Council (ISC)
Location: Executive Conference Room, Ground Floor, TN State Capitol
Date: December 6, 2023
Start times listed below are estimates only and are subject to change. Agenda items are also subject to changes or additions.
1. Opening Remarks – Commissioner Jim Bryson, Chair (11:30AM CT)
2. Approval of Previous Minutes (October 5, 2023) – Commissioner Jim Bryson, Chair (vote)
3. Public Comment – Any member of the public wishing to address the Council in person at the December 6th, 2023 ISC meeting should make a request in writing to Addy Newsom at Addy.Newsom@tn.gov. Requests should be made at least three (3) business days in advance of the scheduled meeting date and time (deadline for this meeting is December 1, 2023 by 6PM CT).
4. State IT Project Status Reports – Gabrielle Authier, STS
Business and IT leaders from each department/division will brief ISC members and answer accompanying questions.
· TDEC – Modernization (11:45AM CT)
· TDOC – Offender Management System (OMS) (11:52AM CT)
· TDOC – Electronic Health Record (verbal report) (12:00PM CT)
· Labor – Tax Systems Replacement, Employer Tax Modules (verbal report) (12:07PM CT)
· Labor – UT Benefits Systems Replacement (12:14PM CT)
· DHS – DHS FA Modernization (12:21PM CT):
· DIDD – Integrated Waiver Alignment – Modernization (12:28PM CT)
· Health – Electronic Health Record System (12:35PM CT)
· TennCare – Iris Data Ecosystem (12:42PM CT)
5. STS Project Dashboard Review – Stephanie Dedmon, CIO (12:50PM CT)
6. Open Discussion & Questions - Commissioner Jim Bryson, Chair (12:55PM CT)
7. Closing Remarks & Meeting Adjournment – Commissioner Jim Bryson, Chair (1:00PM CT)
ISC Membership Listing and Current ISC Policies can be found here: https://www.tn.gov/lawsandpolicies/policies/information-systems-council--isc--policies.html