Special Waste Transfer

Who needs to submit a Special Waste Transfer Form?

Persons with approval to have a special waste processed or disposed of at an off-site facility and wish to transfer the original approval to another processing; or disposal facility; or add another approved processing; or disposal facility need to submit a complete Special Waste Transfer Form to the DSWM. The DSWM will evaluate whether the new facility is prohibited from accepting that waste and it can safely manage the waste.

Special Waste Transfer Form

What fees are required?

A request from a special waste generator to transfer a special waste approval from one facility to another permitted facility, or to add another approved processing or disposal facility, does not require an application review fee or new analytics. However, all requests for two or more transfers necessitate a new Special Waste Application with the fee of $300.  

Jeremy Hooper

Related Links

This Page Last Updated: July 9, 2024 at 6:33 PM