CR218-00 Residential Concrete & ACI 332 Requirements (4)
This four hour course incorporates the concrete requirements of the International Residential Codes and ACI 332 into a thorough presentation on the appropriate options for residential concrete construction. Students will be introduced to different types of concrete which may be encountered in various residential applications, as well as the additives and testing methods used to determine strength and bearing capacity.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Building Code (any ed.)
- To understand residential concrete types
- To understand the reactions of residential concrete to moisture
- To understand the reactions of residential concrete to loads
- To understand ACI 332 Requirements for residential concrete
- To understand the IRC/IBC requirements related to residential concrete