CR211-00 Mold Properties and Prevention (14)
This course reviews the basic types of mold along with their unique hazards to building occupants. The presentation will also cover the causes of mold propagation and typical locations and contributing factors involved with mold growth. While no one method will prevent mold in every circumstance, students will learn principles that will mitigate mold occurrences in several different scenarios. The goal of this course is to provide the student with an understanding of mold properties and mitigation techniques, as well as an understanding of the relevant requirements in the 2012 International Building Code and 2012 International Residential Code.
- $41.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Building Code (2012 ed.)
- International Residential Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand mold types.
- To understand mold growth.
- To understand mold hazards.
- To understand mold mitigation.
- To understand the ’12 IBC and IRC requirements related to mold.