CR203-04 IRC Inspection Essentials - Foundation to Final (7)
This course provides an understanding of the International Residential Code and its requirements related to all aspects of residential construction. Topics include foundation walls, structural components, means of egress and fire separation requirements, as well as all of the methods and elements required by the IRC. Students will be challenged not only with the explanation of the code, but also coached in the inspection techniques required to be conducted by residential inspectors.
- Please contact TFACA for pricing information.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Residential Code
- To develop an understanding of construction materials, terminology and methods of installation as related to residential building construction.
- To develop and understanding of residential building code requirements and use of the International Residential Building Code.
- To develop the knowledge to practically apply residential building code requirements to typical examples of common residential building elements.