CR200-01 Introduction to the 2012 International Residential Code (14)
This course familiarizes the student with the 2012 International Residential Code. Particular emphasis is placed on Chapter 3, the new fire protection requirements, and fire separations. This course provides the student with an understanding of the meaning, format, and principles in the 2012 International Residential Code.
- $118.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Residential Code (2012 ed.)
- To understand the code requirements for the basic elements of residential construction.
- To learn the requirements for fire-rated construction.
- Fire protection system requirements.
- Understand the requirements for commonly encountered building materials.
- Obtain a general understanding of the passages in the 2012 IRC.