CR204-01 '09 Residential Plans Review (14)
Provides a procedure for reviewing residential building plans and specifications based on Chapter 1 through 10 of the 2009 IRC. Allows participant to practice a building plan review during the seminar using actual construction documents and an IRC Plan Review Record.
- $118.00 (For members of a governmental agency with responsibilities for inspection)
- Please contact TFACA for non-member and/or group pricing.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- International Residential Code (2009)
- Perform steps in completing a residential plan review.
- Apply the 2009 IRC to the plan review procedure.
- Identify where minimum code requirements have not been met and cite applicable code sections.