Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH)PATH Program
Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) - A federal grant program to assist individuals experiencing homelessness who have mental illness or co-occurring disorders; the program funds community-based outreach services to connect individuals to mental health, substance abuse, case management, and other support services as well as limited housing services.
Among the services eligible for funding under PATH are:
1) Outreach services
2) Screening and diagnostic treatment services
3) Habilitation and rehabilitation services
4) Community mental health services
5) Alcohol and drug treatment services
6) Staff training
7) Case management services
8) Supportive and supervisory services in residential settings
9) Referrals for primary health services, job training, educational services
10) Relevant housing services
PATH services are available in 36 of Tennessee’s most populated counties.
Please click on the area closest to you for assistance:
This PATH program location serves Shelby, Fayette, and Tipton Counties.
3171 Directors Row
Memphis, TN 38131
14 N. Bellevue Blvd.
Memphis, TN 38104
This PATH program location serves Cumberland, DeKalb, Putnam, Warren, and White Counties.
Plateau Mental Health Center
1200 South Willow Street
Cookeville ,TN 38506
Phone: (931) 432-4123
This PATH program location serves Carter, Greene, Sullivan, Union, and Washington Counties.
Johnson City Downtown Clinic Day Center
202 W. Fairview Ave
Johnson City, TN 37604
Phone: (423) 439-7371