The Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development has partnered with Coursera, the leading online training provider, to provide free training for various in-demand industries. Through Coursera, unemployed and displaced Tennesseans have access to nearly 4,000 programs across high-growth industries and can hone job-relevant skills in areas such as business, entry-level technology, healthcare, and social media. Many of these programs are pathways to certifications, or professional certificates, and can help elevate your career.
Tennessee has a team of experts working to curate content based on industry demand to help job seekers gain skills to help them advance in their careers.
How to Register
You must have a Jobs4TN.gov account to register for Coursera’s online courses.
If you do not have a Jobs4TN.gov account, please click the button below.
If you have a Jobs4TN.gov account, please click the button below to begin the Coursera application process.
In the body of the email, please include the full name and email address associated with your Jobs4TN.gov account.
What Can I Learn?
Below is a small sampling of the wide range of courses, programs, and professional certificates available through Coursera:
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- The Business of Healthcare Specialization
- Facebook Social Media Marketing
- Excel Skills for Business
- Project management
- Introduction to Web Development
- Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset: First Step Towards Success
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Supply Chain Operations
- Influencing People
- The Science of Well-Being
- Data Science Specialization
- Successful Negotiation: Essential Strategies and Skills
- Python for Everybody
- The Business of Health Care Specialization
- Epidemiology for Public Health Specialization
- Medical Neuroscience
- Financial Markets
- Introduction to Game Development
- The Art of Negotiation
- AI for Everyone
- Introduction to HTML5
- Understanding User Needs
- Use Mailchimp to Build an E-mail Marketing Campaign
- Introduction to iOS App Development
- Principles of Game Design