State Industrial Access Program
Suite 1000 James K. Polk Bldg.
Nashville, TN 37243-0341
The State Industrial Access (SIA) Program provides funding and technical assistance for highway access to new and expanding industries across the state. The Tennessee Department of Transportation contracts with local governments for projects that will be developed under the SIA Program. The State Industrial Access Act, formerly known as the Industrial Highway Act, make these partnerships possible.
- SIA Application Information and Procedures (Rev 11/9/21) pdf
- State Industrial Access (SIA) Application Packet (Rev 11/9/21 ) (pdf)
- SIA Program - Description of Phases & Responsibilities (Rev 11/9/21 ) (pdf)
- Sample Resolution (docx)
- Local Programs Development Office (LPDO)
- Local Agency Guidelines Manual (pdf)
- Industrial Highway Act - TCA 54-5-4