Bridge and Pavement Condition Performance Measures
The Bridge and Pavement Condition Final Rule establishes performance measures for the purposes of maintaining highway infrastructure in a state of good repair and supports TDOT's Transportation Asset Management Plan. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) advises state Departments of Transportation to set realistic targets which are based on analysis of trends and projections of future efforts. TDOT strives to comply with this federal rule, however, it should be noted that these performance measures tell only a partial story of asset condition. Because of this, TDOT continues to make programming and planning decisions using a variety of data, information, and other input related to infrastructure condition.
- Percentage of NHS Bridges by Deck Area in Good Condition
- Percentage of NHS Bridges by Deck Area in Poor Condition
- Percentage of Interstate Pavements in Good Condition
- Percentage of Interstate Pavements in Poor Condition
- Percentage of Non-Interstate National Highway System Pavements in Good Condition
- Percentage of Non-Interstate National Highway System Pavements in Poor Condition