March 23, 2023
9:00 am to 3:00 pm CST
Union University in the Grants Events Center
Rural Health Association of Tennessee would love to invite you to join us at Union University in the Grants Events Center on March 23rd from 9am-3pm for RHA’s West Tennessee Regional Event. Hear from professionals on topics including substance misuse, workforce in West TN, and more! We will also have a Town Hall to hear about the health care issues happening in your own community, moderated by RHA’s CEO, Jacy Warrell.
Register for the event here.
This event is free for members, $25 for non-members of the Rural Health Association. Lunch will be included. If you need to register more than 5 people, please contact email@example.com for help. We look forward to seeing you there!
GRANT CENTER EVENT PARKING
A special parking lot is reserved for Grant Event Center guests. Located in front of the Grant Center, this parking lot can be accessed two ways:
West Entrance (Pleasant Plains entrance)
· Enter the Campus via the West Entrance (Pleasant Plains Drive).
· Bear right upon entering.
· Follow signs to the Barefoot Student Union, which lead you behind White Hall.
· Enter the west Penick Academic Complex Parking Lot.
· Turn left before the sand volleyball court, leading to the Carl Grant Event Center reserved parking lot in front of the Events Center.
Walker Road Entrance
· Enter the Campus via the Walker Road Entrance off of Union
· Proceed straight upon passing Union's Welcome House.
· Walker Road will force you to go left when approaching the Bell Tower, and then you will take an immediate right towards the Carl Grant Center.
· This will lead you to the Carl Grant Event Center reserved parking lot in front of the Events Center.