Registration and Licensing

Registration is available using the Tennessee Taxpayer Access Point (TNTAP).  You can complete the application for tax, license as well as pay for decals .  The decals will be mailed after receipt of the tax.  

The license and machine decals must be paid for and renewed each year.  A copy of the license must be displayed in each coin-operated amusement machine location and a decal must be affixed to each machine prior to operation.  Additional machine decals may be purchased throughout the tax period for $10 per decal.