Most TNTAP features require a TNTAP username and password. To access an account in TNTAP, you will need to create a TNTAP logon and add access to your tax account(s). The checklist available below is a helpful tool to make sure you have everything you need to access your tax accounts. For taxes coming at the end of May 2018, we recommend completing your checklist in advance so you have everything ready once the tax is available.
Click here to watch a video about setting up your TNTAP logon.
Please note: For taxes coming at the end of May 2018, we recommend completing your checklist in advance so you have everything ready once the tax is available. However, if your tax type will be added to TNTAP in May 2018, you will not be able to create a logon until that time.
Once you’ve created your TNTAP username and password ("logon"), you are ready to log into TNTAP for the first time! See below for information and videos about logging into TNTAP and navigating your account.
TNTAP offers many online features. Click the topics below for information about each feature.
- Register new business locations
- Apply for a new license or tax account
- View payments, notices, and account balances and other account information
- Edit your account information: name, address and contact information
- View correspondence and send messages to the Department
- Submit, view, and amend electronic tax returns
- Submit electronic payments
- Provide tax bonds and riders