Vaccines For Children Fraud Prevention
Any person may contact the Tennessee VFC Program to report concerns about possible fraud or mishandling of VFC vaccines. Reports are confidential and may be submitted anonymously online, in writing, or over the phone.
- Online report: Please fill out the online survey.
- Written report: Print and complete the VFC Fraud and Abuse Reporting Tool. Send the form to the Tennessee Immunization Program by fax, e-mail, or mail.
- Fax: 615-253-3279
- E-mail: VFC-Fraud.Health@tn.gov
- Mail: Tennessee Immunization Program (attn: VFC Program Manager),
710 James Robertson Parkway, AJT 3rd Floor
Nashville, TN 37243
- Telephone report: Call the Communicable and Environmental Diseases and Emergency Preparedness (CEDEP) toll free number 800-404-3006 or 615-741-7247 and request to speak to the VFC Program Manager or Immunization Program Manager.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Tennessee VFC Program with your concerns. Safety and compliance are among our top priorities.
Additional resources may also be found on the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Exclusions Program webpage.