March 2, 2021
1:30 pm to 3:30 pm CST
Microsoft Teams (online)
The Medical Payment Committee is comprised of seven voting members appointed by the administrator. Three members represent the medical provider industry, three members represent the workers’ compensation insurance industry, and the medical director serves as the final member of the committee. The committee shall hear disputes on medical bill payments between providers and insurers and advise the administrator on issues relating to the medical fee schedule and medical care cost containment in the workers’ compensation system.
Medical Payment Committee will meet Tuesday, March 2, 2021, 1:30 PM (CST). The meeting is open to the public and will be held via Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Audio Advisory: The call-in feature is not yet available. Instead, please download the mobile app if your computer does not have a microphone.
- Call to Order:
- Determination of a Quorum:
- Conflict of Interest Statements
- Approval of the Minutes: for the meeting of January 19, 2021.
- Old Business:
- Case Review
- CMS-Medicare 2021, NCCI Analysis
- New Business:
- REWARD program
- Trends in TN WC
- COVID analysis for WC, national and state
- Oregon Premium Report and TN experience
- Next Meeting: Tuesday, June 8, 2021, 1:00 PM, CDT
- Second Meeting: August 17, 2021 or August 31, 2021