Sevierville Driver Services Center
To make an appointment for a non-commercial road skills test, please click Online Driver Services or call 866-849-3548.
1220 Graduate Drive
Sevierville, TN 37862
Days and Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
NOTE: Before proceeding to a Driver Services Center, be sure to review Closure Advisories for the latest updates.
IMPORTANT: Closing times listed do not always reflect applicants will be accepted up to that time. It may be necessary to cease taking applicants earlier in order to complete processing by the end of the business day. For example: A Driver Services Center closing time may be listed as 5:00 p.m. but taking applicants may be stopped at 3:00 p.m. in order to process applicants by 5:00 p.m.
Fax: (865) 908-1022
Full Driver Services Center, Original Handgun Permit, Driving Records (MVR)
Take the Gatlinburg- Sevierville-Pigeon Forge Exit 407.
Proceed toward Sevierville on Highway 66 (Winfield Dunn Parkway) for approximately 8.8 miles.
At the intersection of Main Street/US Highway 411, turn left onto Main Street. (Main Street is also known as TN-71 US Highway 411, and Dolly Parton Parkway). You will go for approximately 2.9 miles and turn right onto Industrial Drive. Once on Industrial Drive, turn onto the first street on the left which is Graduate Drive.
Closest Alternative Services Locations
(Click County for Detailed Location Information and Services Offered)
- Maryville Driver Services Center - 318 Home Ave., Maryville
- Dandridge/Jefferson County Clerk - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Knoxville/Strawberry Plains Driver Services Center - 7320 Region Lane, Knoxville
- Knoxville/Knox County Driver License Reinstatement Center - 430 Montbrook Drive, West Knoxville
- Knoxville/Knox County Clerk East Town Office - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Knoxville/Knox County Clerk Halls Office - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only
- Knoxville/Knox County Clerk Downtown Office - Duplicates and Renewals of Non-Commercial Driver Licenses Only