About the Center for Enterprise Data & Analytics
CEDA focuses on data, data quality and the ongoing aspiration to do more and more advanced analytics and data science with shared data sets across the state.
Recent changes include:
- a new Chief Data Officer (Kimberly Wienzierl),
- a new state-wide Data Governance Committee,
- a common process for data governance (The 8 Elements of Data Governance)
- a partnership with the Office of Evidence and Impact to advance analytics,
- replicable measurements to value the benefits of good data,
- organizational change management plans,
- risk plans and more.
A strategy for improved enterprise data has been developed and can be found by clicking here.
For more information about data and analytics, please email email@example.com.
Kimberly Wienzierl, Chief Data Officer
Kim Wienzierl is the Chief Data Officer for the State of Tennessee where she is modernizing the data platform, deploying a common data governance framework and promoting data sharing for analytics. She also worked at Pekin Insurance where she was an Assistant Vice President and modernized their data platforms and operations and built their enterprise data warehouse. Prior to that she was the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Division Manager at Caterpillar. She has over 35 years of experience in all aspects of IT.