Emergency (E Plate)

Available to:  Auxiliary Police, Civil Air Patrol (spouse included), Civil Defense, TEMA, Rescue Squad and Emergency Services Squad members, police officers, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, trauma nurses and on-call surgical staff.

Documentation Required:  License to practice or organization ID card, with the exception of:

  • Civil Air Patrol and Civil Defense - letter from local emergency management director.
  • Police officers - written certification form organization's chief law enforcement officer.
  • Auxiliary Police - permanent ID card of the auxiliary police unit.
  • Trauma nurses and on-call surgical staff - letter from the chief of staff at hospital.
  • Rescue Squad - the applicant’s name must appear on a list provided to the Department by the captain of the rescue squad.

Cost:  $26.50 annual fee

Vehicle Classes:  Passenger, Motorcycle