COVID-19 Resources and Links
TN Department of Health
• Information from the TN Dept of Health about the ongoing Novel Coronavirus outbreak
• Laboratories seeking to add COVID-19 testing to their CLIA certificate should submit a CMS-116 to their State Agency. The required information should include the specific name and manufacturer of the COVID-19 test as well as the location where the test will be administered (office, parking lot, mobile unit, etc.)
Centers For Disease Control And Prevention
• CDC convenes a weekly call with clinical laboratories to discuss the nation’s clinical laboratory response to coronavirus disease (COVID-19). These Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls take place every Monday at 3:00 PM EDT. Audio and transcripts are posted online after each call.
U.S. Food & Drug Administration
• FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) information, and list of all current EUAs
• FAQs on Diagnostic Testing for SARS-CoV-2 Serology IgG/IgM tests
Centers For Medicare & Medicaid Services
• Admin Info: 20-06-CLIA Memo from CMS provides clarity on the types of SARS-CoV-2 testing, whether the tests are being offered under an EUA issued by FDA and information for Medicare beneficiaries on testing services and coverage.