Emergency (E Plate)
Available to: Auxiliary Police, Civil Air Patrol (spouse included), Civil Defense, TEMA, Rescue Squad and Emergency Services Squad members, police officers, emergency medical technicians, paramedics, trauma nurses and on-call surgical staff.
Documentation Required: License to practice or organization ID card, with the exception of:
- Civil Air Patrol and Civil Defense - letter from local emergency management director.
- Police officers - written certification form organization's chief law enforcement officer.
- Auxiliary Police - permanent ID card of the auxiliary police unit.
- Trauma nurses and on-call surgical staff - letter from the chief of staff at hospital.
- Rescue Squad - the applicant’s name must appear on a list provided to the Department by the captain of the rescue squad.
Cost: $26.50 annual fee
Vehicle Classes: Passenger, Motorcycle