F110 Firefighter I & II Live Burn
The course is not designed to be taken by students having completed only "Basic Firefighting."
This course is designed to provide the student with practical application of the skills learned in F100 - Recruit Firefighting. This course incorporates a variety of practical training drills and scenarios including search and rescue, structural fire attack and exterior fires. "Live" fire training evolutions are included. This course is designed for firefighters requiring successful completion for Firefighter I and II skills checklist.
- $60.00 per student on campus
- Not offered off campus
Firefighter I & Firefighter II, FFII Verification Form
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Protective Clothing
- NFPA Compliant SCBA
- Student will demonstrate skills needed to extinguish a passenger vehicle fire attack, exterior Class A fire attack, interior structure fire attack, and ground cover fire attack.
- Student will demonstrate portable fire extinguisher suppression.
- Student will show the ability to contain and extinguish fires located above and below grade level.
- Student will be able to coordinate an interior attack line for a team’s accomplishment of an assignment in a structure fire.
- Student will be able to extinguish an ignitable liquid fire with foam.
- Student will be able to control a flammable gas cylinder fire.