FA102 Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator - Week 2
This is the second course in a three-part series designed to provide the student with hands-on practical training in the operation of fire service pumping apparatus. The course builds on the knowledge gained in Pump Operations I and meets selected requirements of NFPA 1002: Fire Apparatus Driver/Operator Professional Qualifications. Key areas of the course include foam equipment and systems, apparatus testing, operating fire pumps, static water supply sources, and water shuttle operations.
- $133 per student on campus
- $1,750 flat rate off campus
Fire Apparatus Driver Operator Week 1
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Structural Firefighting Clothing
- IFSTA Pumping and Aerial Apparatus / Driver Operator 3rd Edition textbook only
- Students will have a working knowledge of the principles related to centrifugal pumps.
- Students will be able to identify and describe differences associated with various water supply systems.
- Students will show proficiency with pump operations.