FF112 Pumper Hydraulics
This course is designed to familiarize the student with fire service hydraulic calculations for use in the operation of fire department pumpers. The course includes theory of fire service hydraulics, hydraulic formulas and calculations, and practical work exercises.
- $51 per student on campus
- $750 flat rate off campus
Introduction to Fire Department Pumpers
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- NFPA Compliant Helmet and Gloves
- Student will have a general understanding of fire department hydraulics.
- Students will show proficiency in the operation of a pump.