FA105 Pump Maintenance
This course is designed to provide the student hands-on practical training in the repair and maintenance of fire pumps and pump accessory equipment. All procedures taught can normally be done in the fire station with appropriate training and equipment. Students work in groups on actual in-service fire apparatus to repair, test and return fire service pumpers to service.
- $133 per student on campus
- $1,750 flat rate off campus
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Maximum Class Size
Required Student Materials
- Coveralls and safety glasses recommended
- Student will have a working knowledge of rebuilding valves.
- Students show proficiency in basic repairs.
- Students will have a working knowledge of performing tests on apparatus.