TN Statewide Crisis Phone Line
Are you or someone you know experiencing feelings such as:
- Sadness or loneliness
- Depression, Mood swings, Desperation
- Sleeping too much or too little
- Powerless over drugs or alcohol
- Hearing voices or seeing things that others don’t
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others, racing thoughts, or thoughts of helplessness
- Thoughts that others are out to harm you
The statewide crisis line is a 24/7/365 call system to help anyone experiencing a mental health crisis.
All calls are routed to a trained crisis specialist within your area. The service is free.
Call 855-CRISIS-1 (855-274-7471)