News & Events
NASHVILLE - The Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services has appointed Joyce Kovacs as its new Chief Executive Officer for the State of Tennessee Middle Tennessee Mental Health Institute (MTMHI) in Nashville. “We are delighted and excited by the appointment of Joyce Kovacs,” said Marie Williams, Commissioner for the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services.
- 2017 Suicide and the Black Church Conference
- Call to Action: Raise Awareness and Erase the Stigma Now
- William “Bo” Turner, Ph.D, FACHE Named Assistant Commissioner of Hospital Services
- Tennessee Celebrates National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Week
- New Era of Leadership for Tennessee’s Substance Abuse Authority
- Tennessee to Receive $13.8 Million Aimed at Prescription Opioid Crisis