DPSA Links and Form
Governor Lee signed 2022 Tenn. Pub. Ch. 1044 on May 11, 2022. The Act took effect July 1, 2022, and refines how Tennessee regulates postsecondary educational institutions as defined in Title 49, Chapter 7, Part 20. The Act dissolved the Committee on Postsecondary Educational Institutions.
All applications, forms, notices, requests, and supporting documentation must be submitted to the Division of Postsecondary State Authorization (DPSA) as explained HERE.
• Rule Chapter 1540-01-10 Optional Expedited Authorization (OEA) Institutions
• New Program Notification Form (Excel file)
• Individual Student Statistical Data
• Instructions for Individual Student Statistical Data (PDF File) (Currently Revising)
• Blank Student Level Statistical Data Form (Excel file) (Currently Revising)
• Rule Chapter 1540-01-02 Regularly Authorized (RA) Institutions
• Rule Chapter 1540-01-02-.05 Exemptions
• Rule Chapter 1710-01-02 Tuition Guaranty Fund (TGF)
• Tuition Guaranty Fund (TGF) Claim Application (Currently Revising)
• Tuition Guaranty Fund (TGF) Information Release Authorization (Currently Revising)