Press Release, June 15, 2023
The downloads below include data through the Class of 2022 and were updated 8/24/2023. For questions about these data, please contact as at email@example.com.
- College-Going Rate by High School and Demographics
- Postsecondary Enrollment Details by High School
- Statewide Postsecondary Enrollment with Demographics
Tennessee Momentum Year
Based on feedback from state and local leaders, and to increase coordination and collaboration among partners statewide, the Tennessee Higher Education Commission (THEC) outlined new goals for 2023 to serve as a momentum-building year for college enrollment:
- Increase the college-going rate for the high school class of 2023 to at least 60 percent.
- Increase adult enrollment in higher education through Tennessee Reconnect participation.
- Improve coordination and alignment in education and workforce training to ensure students have portable and stackable options for greater economic mobility.