TDOT Construction Lane Closure Report for Middle Tennessee, October 17-23, 2019
CHEATHAM COUNTY, Resurfacing SR 12 from SR 455 to Davidson County Line
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be lane closures for resurfacing on SR 12 from SR 455 to the Davidson County line.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a right lane closure on SR 6 (Franklin Pike southbound) at LM 5.5 for bridge work. There will be intermittent lane closures on Charlotte Pike under I-440 for bridge repairs.
· Nightly, 9PM-5AM, There will be lane closures and temporary ramp closures at the I-440 and I-65 interchange. There will also be intermittent ramp closures at Nolensville Road and Murphy Road for concrete removal.
· From now through August 2020, I-440 will be restricted to two travel lanes in each direction from 5AM-9PM and one travel lane in each direction from 9PM-5AM.
· Look Ahead - Friday, October 25 at 9 p.m. through Sunday, October 27 at 5 a.m. – There will be ramp closures at the following locations.
o Nolensville Pike southbound to I-440 eastbound
o Nolensville Pike northbound to I-440 westbound
o I-40 eastbound to I-440 eastbound
· Look Ahead - Friday, November 1 at 9 p.m. through Monday, November 4 at 5 a.m. – There will be ramp will be closures at the following locations.
o I-440 eastbound to Hillsboro Pike southbound
o I-65 in both directions to I-440 eastbound
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interchange improvements on I-24 at Hickory Hollow Parkway
· From now through February 2020, The I-24 westbound off-ramp at Hickory Hollow will be shut down to reconstruct the ramp.
· Nightly (excluding Friday and Saturday), 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on I-24 eastbound between MM 60-62 for construction activities.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Construction of Pedestrian Facilities on U.S. 70S (SR 1) from SR 251 (Old Hickory Boulevard) (LM 7.85) to Erin Lane (LM 8.30)
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for clearing work.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Hillwood Blvd Bridge Replacement
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure as needed from SR 1 to Post Road for bridge replacement work.
MAURY COUNTY, City of Columbia - West 7th Multimodal Streetscape
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be lane closures from High Street to Beckett Street.
MAURY COUNTY, Resurfacing SR-50 from Hampshire Pike to West 7th Street
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, Temporary lane closures for striping and pavement marking activities
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Duplex Road from US 31 to Secluded Lane
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for road widening.
MAURY COUNTY, Intersection Improvements at Port Royal Road and Saturn Parkway
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for removing and replacing barrier wall.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Resurfacing and Curb Ramp Installation on SR 12
· Nightly, 7PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on SR 12 (Ft. Campbell Blvd) between Red River Bridge and the SR 374 junction.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Widening- Grading Operations
· Monday, October 21 to Monday, November 2, Old US 431 north will be closed for grading operations at LM 2.32.
ROBERTSON and SUMNER COUNTY, S.I.A. Serving Project "Deepdish"
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 52 and US 31W for phase 2 construction activities. One lane will remain open.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The Resurfacing of I-24 from the Davidson County line to the Rocky Fork Overpass
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions between MM 64-69 for milling and paving and epoxy overlay.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The Resurfacing of SR 10 (US 231) from Tiger Hill to North of Rutherford Blvd
· Nightly 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 10 between MM 8.67-12.08 in both directions for construction activities. One lane will remain open at all times.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The resurfacing of SR 16 from Williamson County line to the Bedford County line
· Daily, 7AM-5PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 16 in both directions for concrete ramp work.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, Widening SR 99 from Cason Lane to I-24
· Daily, 9AM-3:30PM and 6PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures in both directions between the intersection of Athens Ave and the intersection of Stonebrook Drive on SR 99 to excavate and install the new gas lines. One lane will remain open at all times.
SUMNER COUNTY, The resurfacing on S.R. 386 from the bridge over U.S. 31E (S.R. 6) (L.M. 7.63) to east of Greenlea Blvd. (L.M. 12.07)
· Nightly, 8PM-5AM and weekends as needed, There will be temporary lane closures on S.R. 386 in both directions for bridge and expansion joint repair activities.
SUMNER COUNTY, Resurfacing of S.R. 25 from S.R. 109 (L.M. 12.95) to Kraft Street (L.M. 15.98)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 25 in both directions for curb ramp repair activities. One lane will remain open.
SUMNER COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 174 from SR 52 (LM 29.66) to Kentucky State Line (LM 39.68)
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 174 in both directions for milling and paving activities. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Widening on Franklin Road from Moores Lane to Concord Road
· Starting Thursday, October 24, Traffic will be shifted into the next phase of traffic control at the intersection of Franklin Road and Moores Lane in order to begin storm drain and grade work in the area. This will reduce each approach down to one left-turn lane and one thru/right turn lane. Drivers should anticipate delays.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
· Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR11 northbound and SR 96 westbound (MM 23.40-23.76) for completion of punch list items and rumble strips.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Mack Hatcher Extension
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures in both directions on Mack Hatcher at Hillsboro Road for widening work and also on Hillsboro Road northbound for widening work.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 252 from North of Clovercroft Rd (LM 5.71) to the CSX Railroad overhead bridge (LM 7.77)
· Nightly, 8PM-6AM, There will be lane closures on SR 252 northbound and southbound in order to mill. At least one lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Widening on SR 141 from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
· Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be a temporary lane closure on SR 141 for construction activities. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Bridge Repair on SR 26 over Sinking Creek
· Through December 2019, SR 26 will be down to one 10' lane in each direction on the bridge over Sinking Creek. One lane will be open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on U.S. 231 (SR 10) from Market Street (L.M. 14.41) to near Forrest avenue (L.M. 15.18)
· Weekdays 9AM-3:30PM & 6PM-5:30AM, Weekends 6AM-6:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on U.S. 231 (SR 10) in both directions for curb ramp repair and milling activities.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
· Wednesday, October 23, 8PM-5AM, There will be lane closures on I-65 northbound at Wedgewood Ave (MM 81) for roadway repairs.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on I-65 northbound between exit 92 (OHB) and exit 95 (SR 386) for blasting.
· Thursday, October 17, 8PM-12AM, There will be a lane closure on SR 12 at LM 6.43 for paving.
· Friday, October 18, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 155 between Ellington and Gallatin Road for tree trimming.
· Saturday October 19, 6AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 155 at Brick Church Pike for tree trimming.
· Monday, October 21, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on SR 155 near Two Rivers Parkway for tree trimming.
· Nightly, 8PM-4AM, There will be milling and paving on I-65 in both directions between MM 104-120.
· Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane on SR-1 northbound for subgrade replacement and paving work between Florence Rd. and Sam Griffin Rd. (9.98 LM to 8.08 LM).
· Sunday, October 20, 6AM-12PM, S&W Electric will the inside lane closed in both directions on I-65 between Moores Lane and Cool Springs to replace street lights.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.