TDDTF Response Trucks & Drivers
The Tennessee Dangerous Drugs Task Force maintains a fleet of incident response vehicles and drivers which are strategically located in various geographic regions of Tennessee in order to provide immediate, quality support in emergency situations such as:
- Clandestine drug lab crime scenes,
- Ion and drug identification scanning,
- Pill take back collection days,
- Transport of barrels for pill take back,
- Drug evidence incineration, and
- Education, training, and support.
Response drivers are available 24 hours a day, year round, and can be reached by contacting the TDDTF at (423) 752-1479 or 1-877-TNN-METH (1-877-866-6384). Individual driver contact information is available on DI3.