February 7, 2023
In the world of government online services, the .gov domain is a meaningful signal of identity and trust, and worthy of consideration for organizations at all levels of government. But how much do you know about this top-level domain? Did you know that the DOTGOV Act of 2020 placed responsibility for managing the .gov registry in the hands of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)? Did you know that more than 85% of .gov domains are non-federal? Have you considered how easy it is for visitors to identify the authenticity of a .gov address? Are you aware of the increased security features of the .gov domain, including multi-factor authentication for administrator accounts and required HTTPS connections? Did you know that the State and Local Cybersecurity Grant Program requires that migration to the .gov domain be included as a strategic element in Cybersecurity Plans? You’ll hear from an expert in the CISA .gov office, as well as one of your peers in government who has experience in implementing a .gov domain.
Join co-hosts MS-ISAC, NASCIO, NACo and NLC on February 7, 2023 at 2PM ET for this important webinar that is sure to answer your questions and connect the dots about the .gov domain. With all of this information, you’ll be well prepared for your transition planning to increase the security and integrity of your online presence.
Seats are limited. To ensure you get in, register as soon as possible.
- Please copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://cisevents.webex.com/weblink/register/r327aae794660b8eb1dd078e4e08d8c9b9
- Click the “Register” link.
- Please enter your information in the required fields
- Click submit
- You will receive a calendar invite from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains detailed information about joining the event.
- Accept the invitation and use the detailed information on the day of the call.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.