Campaign Finance Disclosure Filing
Click here to file a Campaign Finance Report for a PAC or State Candidate. For more information on these reports, please see the Candidates and PACs tabs in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Interim Report Filing
Click here to file an Interim report for a PAC or State Candidate. This form is only required to be filed during the 10 days immediately preceding an election day. Candidates for local office, and any PAC participating only in a local election, must file with the local election commission and should not use this webform for this purpose.
- Inaugural Fund Donations, Contribution Limits and Reporting Requirements
- Registry of Election Finance Seeking Responses to RFI
- Reminder: Pre-General Interim Reporting period begins on Sunday, October 30, 2022
- NEW DISCLOSURE OF CONSULTING AND CAMPAIGN SERVICES FORM
- Tax Exempt Organization Online Filing Now Live
- Interim Report Online Filing Now Live