Forms and Publications
This form is for employers of lobbyists or lobbyists to report the costs of in-state events, where the entire membership of the General Assembly is invited, permissible under T.C.A. § 3-6-305 (b)(8). This form should be filed within 30 days of the event.
The Disclosure of Consulting Services form is used to report to the Tennessee Ethics Commission those disclosures that are required by T.C.A. §§ 2-10-125 & 126. Effective August 15, 2022, this includes disclosure of contracts relating to both “consulting services” and “campaign services” pursuant to Public Chapter 1087 (2022).
Consulting Services: This form is to be used to disclose contracts by or between any person or entity (other than the state, a county, or a municipality) and:
• Any staff or employee of the general assembly
• Any member of a commission established by and responsible to the general assembly or either house of the general assembly;
• Any member or employee of a state regulatory commission (including, but not limited to, directors of the Tennessee regulatory authority); or
• Any member or employee of any executive department or agency or other state body in the executive branch
to pay a fee, commission, or any other form of compensation for consulting services. The term “consulting services” is defined by T.C.A. § 2-10-122, subsections (1) & (2).
Campaign Services: This form is also to be used to disclosed contracts by and between any person or entity (other than the state, a county, or a municipality) and:
• Any member of the general assembly, or,
• A staff person or employee of the general assembly
for the provision of campaign services to a candidate for state office. The term “campaign services” is defined by T.C.A. §§ 2-10-125(f) and 2-10-126(f).
For more information on when and how to file this form, refer to the Instruction Booklet found here.
If a gift is provided to an official in the legislative or executive branch at the suggestion or direction of a lobbyist, form ss-8008 is required to be filed within 7 days (TCA §3-6-305(c)).