Most of the Ethics Commission's records are available online and no requests for public records is necessary. Below is a list of online records that are readily available.
- Click here to view lobbyists' information
- Click here to view employers of lobbyists' information
- Click here to view audits of lobbyists
- Click here to view Statement of Interests filings by state and local officials & candidates
- Click here to view local government ethical standards
- Click here to view Ethics Commission meeting agendas and minutes
If you need to make a request for a public record from the Registry, you should first read the Bureau of Ethics & Campaign Finance's Public Records Policy. After reading the Public Records Policy, you should complete the Public Records Request Form and submit it.