In this country, regulation of the securities industry is a shared effort among federal, state, and self-regulatory agencies. The Tennessee Securities Division is responsible for enforcing the Tennessee Securities Act of 1980 and protecting the investors of Tennessee by maintaining the integrity of the securities market. We accomplish this function through the regulation of the securities industry and capital markets of Tennessee. The Division also advocates investor education in the prevention of fraud. Through investor education, citizens can avoid bogus securities scams and keep Tennessee's capital markets viable.
- TDCI Launches Summer of Safety Consumer Protection Campaign for Tennessee
- TDCI Joins Nasaa To Provide Update On COVID-19 Enforcement Task Force
- TDCI: Protect Tennessee’s Elderly Population By Learning The Red Flags Of Elder Abuse
- TDCI Urges Consumers to Learn the Signs of Elder Abuse During Older Americans Month
- TDCI Joins National COVID-19 Enforcement Task Force
- TDCI Joins Other Agencies To Warn of COVID-19/Economic Impact Payment Scams