File a Complaint

Insurance Division

Consumers who believe they have been wrongfully denied a claim by their insurance company or have another issue with an insurance agent or company can file a complaint by completing the online complaint form, or by printing out the form and mailing or faxing it to Consumer Insurance Services. The insurance policy must have been written in Tennessee.

Attn: Consumer Insurance Services
500 James Robertson Parkway
10th Floor
Nashville, TN 37243

If you have questions about one of your insurance policies, call 615-741-2218 or 1-800-342-4029.

Online Complaint Form

Versión en español del formulario de queja en línea

Fraud Investigation Information

Provider Complaint Form [pdf]

Complaint Data (Before Purchasing Insurance Check out the Company)

Disciplinary Agent Actions

Company Actions and Rating Appeals

Search for a Company or Producer (Agent)

For Current Insurance Company Ratings

Tennessee Laws at LexisNexis® Web site

Any complaints involving TennCare, CoverKids, or CoverRx should be sent to the TennCare Oversight Division.