To ensure the safe and reliable provision of public utility services to the citizens of Tennessee.
The TPUC strives to serve the best interests of the public in its utility oversight and agency operations.
- Respect – We respect our customers, coworkers, and ourselves, and treat everyone with due consideration and dignity in all situations.
- Public Trust – We insist and require honesty and integrity and consistently reflect these ideals.
- Customer-focused – We are responsive to our customers and effective stewards of public resources, which provide maximum benefits to our customers.
- Highly Qualified – We actively work to continuously improve and utilize our knowledge and skills to grow a culture of high performance.
- Innovative – We are adaptive and strive for creative solutions in response to the challenging and dynamic utility environment.
Currently, there are no job vacancies at the TPUC.
Jaclyn Hammons, H.R. Director, 770-6849
The TPUC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.