News & Events
NASHVILLE— March 28, 2017— The next meeting of the Douglas Henry State Museum Commission will be held on Monday, April 10, 2017, at 10:00 a.m. in the Museum Experience Room on Level D of the Polk Cultural Center at 505 Deaderick Street in downtown Nashville.
Prior to the Quarterly Commission meeting, the Nominating Committee will meet at Legislative Plaza, in conference room 19-B on Monday April 10, at 9:30 a.m.
The By-Laws Operating Policies Committee will meet immediately following the full Commission meeting. The meeting will convene in the Museum Experience Room about noon.
All meetings are open to the general public.
- Tennessee State Museum Wins Multiple Awards
- State Museum Commission Announces New Executive Director of the Tennessee State Museum
- State Museum Commission makes selection of Executive Director of the Tennessee State Museum
- The Douglas Henry State Museum Commission will hold its next meeting on Tuesday, January 24, 2017, in the Museum Experience Room
- Haslam And Commission Chair Announce Retirement of Executive Director of the Tennessee State Museum
- Tennessee State Museum to Receive Gift of Artist Red Grooms Graphic Works