Apply for Fellowship Program
Thank you for your interest in the Governor’s Management Fellowship Program. The application period for the Class of 2022 is August 5 – October 1,, 2019. Applications must include the following:
- A completed application form
- A PDF copy of your resume
- A cover letter
- PDF copies of your unofficial transcript(s)
- Two letters of recommendation
More information about letters of recommendation can be found on the “For Recommenders” tab. Cover letters should be a maximum of 750 words and should explain to the committee why you are interested in the Fellowship, public service, and working in Tennessee. Please visit the FAQs tab for more information about the application process and the fellowship. Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you meet the edibility requirements and have completed all the application requirements before submitting your application.
- Have graduated from an undergraduate or graduate program or completed a public service opportunity (i.e. military service, TFA, etc.) within two years of program start date.
- Demonstrate excellence in academics, leadership ability, and show involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Display a passion for public service.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in serving the people of Tennessee.
Class of 2022 Application