Carl's Enabling Technology
Carl is the first person to move into his own home utilizing enabling technology as a part of DIDD’s test program.
Employment & Community First CHOICES
Employment First #servingTN
Kristie hit the ground running with her job at Walgreens and is now enjoying her new employment out of the workshop and in the community.
Life in the Community: Greene Valley's Closure
A look at life in community homes one year after the institution's closure
News & Events
- Media Release - Report Highlights Improvements Made to Increase Employment for People with Disabilities
- Job Opportunity: Director – Office of Administrative Appeals
- Media Release - Aging Caregiver's Law Change Expands Enrollment
- Media Release - DIDD Launches Employment Mentorship Program
- Job Opportunity: Developmental Services Regional Program Director “Intake and SDCM Director”
- Jobs: Protection from Harm Investigator Position - West